• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoops! Sorry, wrong forum!

16 posts in this topic

Hey, for you guys that were reading comics when Wolverine was first introduced... how long did it really take him to pick up steam as a character? Was he an instant hit after Hulk 181 or did it take a while?

Just curious. I got to wondering about this because I just saw a X-Men 109 in the sales forum. Wolverine was taking a beating on the cover and it got me wondering: were people really into him at that point and did they realize he was something special, or was he just another character that they figured might disappear somewhere down the line?

Hey, for you guys that were reading comics when Wolverine was first introduced... how long did it really take him to pick up steam as a character? Was he an instant hit after Hulk 181 or did it take a while?

Just curious. I got to wondering about this because I just saw a X-Men 109 in the sales forum. Wolverine was taking a beating on the cover and it got me wondering: were people really into him at that point and did they realize he was something special, or was he just another character that they figured might disappear somewhere down the line?

this is the sales forum lol

Wow I cant believe this thread is still going....

It's got legs......, really enjoy the current title :thumbsup:

Why we are at it..When did "Omac" really become popular??

That's got me too - it was tenth tier on its debut :sick: