• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City ComiCon, April 4th & 5th, Seattle WA

92 posts in this topic

eddly,

Think there are 2 Best Western hotels in downtown Seattle area. If you have BCAA, go thru their website or expedia.ca (in Cdn $) to get a discount. Else stay at the Red Lion Inn in Everett which is north of Seattle. Don't think you will want to stay at the Hampton Inn in Fife, WA which is south of Seattle. Too far for you? ????

eddly,

Think there are 2 Best Western hotels in downtown Seattle area. If you have BCAA, go thru their website or expedia.ca (in Cdn $) to get a discount. Else stay at the Red Lion Inn in Everett which is north of Seattle. Don't think you will want to stay at the Hampton Inn in Fife, WA which is south of Seattle. Too far for you? ????

(thumbs u

Thanks, now I just have to hope I'm not expected to work over the weekend... stupid tax season...

Noel Neill, 1950s Superman tv's Lois Lane. Don't think I have ever seen her on a guest list at SDCC, Wondercon, NYC Comic-con, Seattle, WA or Portland, OR comicons.

She's actually been doing quite a few cons, including Wondercon two years ago.

She did Ohio a few years back

SupermansGirlfriendLoisLane119CGCSS.jpg

Noel Neill, 1950s Superman tv's Lois Lane. Don't think I have ever seen her on a guest list at SDCC, Wondercon, NYC Comic-con, Seattle, WA or Portland, OR comicons.

She's actually been doing quite a few cons, including Wondercon two years ago.

She did Ohio a few years back

SupermansGirlfriendLoisLane119CGCSS.jpg

I could have sworn she was on last year or the year before's guest list for SD:CC

eddly,

Redmond/Bellevue/Kirkland are a lot closer than Everett so you may want to try some of these:

Redmond Inn - http://www.redmondinn.com/

Courtyards by Marriott in Redmond/Bellevue - http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bvuch-courtyard-seattle-bellevue-redmond/

Courtyards by Marriott Seattle/Kirkland - http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seatc-courtyard-seattle-kirkland/

Hey guys,

I just booked our room for the 4th (3 of us Canuck boardies).

I was wondering; is anyone going to put together a dinner? What's the scoop there???

Looking forward to attending, I missed the last few years doh!

What's up fellas. This is going to be my first "real" con and I'm psyched. I was deployed last year so I have been eagerly awaiting this year's show. My advice for hotels is pricelines "name your own price". I'm stationed 2 hours north of Seattle and whenever my girl and I feel like going down there for a weekend that's what we do. It's pretty easy to get a 3 star hotel for $80 or less. Anywho...I'm sure it's going to be a blast. 25 Days and counting :devil:

Just bought 4 tix online. I suggested the Hero Initiative as a charity Brown Paper tix and their modest service charge should donate to. Think Emerald has presold about 836 tix online so far. Guess most of the pre-sales will be via their network of LCS in Seattle, WA area. :blahblah:

Jazzman,

Thanks for the offer to mail tix to Canada. Would have saved me $5 towards beer ... eerhh, more comics. :headbang: I will keep it in mind for Emerald comicon in 2010.

I fwd the info about the $99 Hotel Max to my cousin who is running the Seattle marathon in case they extend their 1/2 price discount dates. Excellent low rate for the downtown core.