• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PSA and Steve Borock?

169 posts in this topic

So I hear from my boss (a big time card collector) that PSA is going to be unveiling a comic book grading service. His source was an e-mail sent to PSA members. I've searched Google for information regarding this new service, to no avail. I figured being fairly connected to the comic community that I would have heard of such a thing. Coincidentally, Steve Borock recently departed CGC, and I come home tonight to see that he's having his final sales thread before taking a new job. Steve says in his own sales thread that we'll be hearing about his new job very soon. I wonder if this is the new job he was speaking of?

-Chris

I usually skim through my PSA emails and I don't recall anything about it. I know that no one on the PSA or CU message boards is saying anything about it either. PSA/CU has been rumored to have been starting a comic book/magazine grading company for years and so far nothing. I know it took them forever to start grading sealed packs. They are pretty slow to jump into new stuff like that.

Speculation is futile. I know exactly what it is and it is not PSA.

Steve is heading up GDG - Grateful Dead Grading. I understand the turnaround times may be a bit - well - lackadaisical.

(No need to speculate. All will be revealed soon.)