• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lois Lane #70 cgc 9.6 $2000+!!!

22 posts in this topic

maybe since there are at least 4 Clayfaces, it makes it harder to care about the first appearance of the second of four!?

That 168 may have those flaws but I vcant see them in the scan, but the black spine looks very clean... I still say You wuz robbed!!

maybe since there are at least 4 Clayfaces, it makes it harder to care about the first appearance of the second of four!?

That 168 may have those flaws but I vcant see them in the scan, but the black spine looks very clean... I still say You wuz robbed!!

http://apps.heritagecomics.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=805&Lot_No=6039&zoom=1&sid=E8EFA63ACA3547435DA03BDC8B05F5A7

Now you should be able to find the faults. There is also some [!@#%^&^] on the back cover along the spine looks like a stain or something, I'd have to check the copy to see how it really looks. I didn't submit it. I made an offer to the auction winner too to get the book.