• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk silver/bronze age...going up or down?!

4 posts in this topic

It seems the movie fever haven't done much for the early issues of the hulk series 101 and up...with the sequel being done, are these to go up or just stay on the same price rank for the next decades, 27_laughing.gif?

I could ask the same for Cap. America too.

i get the feel that silver hulk is pretty dead, but early 70's have a great deal of interest, especially 159-171. Maybe its just that they are still really cheap, but i also think that is a fondly remembered & loved run. oh and there is that 180-182 thingy...

It seems the movie fever haven't done much for the early issues of the hulk series 101 and up...with the sequel being done, are these to go up or just stay on the same price rank for the next decades, ?

I could ask the same for Cap. America too.

I am not expecting any huge increase in true market value for many of the late Silver-Age titles, including Cap., Hulk, Thor, Iron-Man, etc., for a long-time. The premium these books receive in CGC NM (9.4) is no where near as much as early to mid-Silver-Age.

There is an abundance of these books in high grade and many more unslabbed copies. Still, they are cool books with many great covers, so if you collect them, it's a buyers market.