• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Avengers 57 CGC 9.8 on CL

106 posts in this topic

No, I just don`t think any collection that consists of mid-1960s SAs, even if they`re all 9.6s and 9.8s, deserves a pedigree designation.

And no, it would not surprise me if a few more 9.6 and 9.8 Avenger 57s came out of the woodworks.

and i thought the first thread about this book that went on ad nauseum was sufficient

NOT the same book. This is the one they are going to offer in the February offer, which also has a date stamp but higher on the cover.

what are you talking about.

ComicLink keeps cranking out high-end books from a collection they are calling the "Rocky Mountain Pedigree" and this is the second Avengers 57 CGC 9.8 they are offering.

No, I just don`t think any collection that consists of mid-1960s SAs, even if they`re all 9.6s and 9.8s, deserves a pedigree designation.

Oh, I know. And why do people even collect that drek in the first place? You might as well collect newspapers while you're at it. Why pay multiples of guide, only to demean yourself like that? :baiting:

Martha's full of sh*t. Do a search on ComicLink.

WHAT?! Bad-mouthing Martha? Blasphemy!

You're right. My bad (and Martha's). From the other posts, it sounded like the book that caused the deep discussion had sold.

Martha's full of sh*t. Do a search on ComicLink.

WHAT?! Bad-mouthing Martha? Blasphemy!

You're right. My bad (and Martha's). From the other posts, it sounded like the book that caused the deep discussion had sold.

bulb.gif