• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Avengers 57 CGC 9.8 on CL

106 posts in this topic

Well I just checked the link in the old thread and it's the same book.

Josh is Chuck Norris cool but no matter how hard he hits the CGC slab he can't make a clone book appear out of thin air....yet.

R.

Josh is Chuck Norris cool but no matter how hard he hits the CGC slab he can't make a clone book appear out of thin air....yet.

R.

He is incredible - or at least his sales.

WHAT?! Bad-mouthing Martha? Blasphemy!

Did you know that Martha's knees don't come apart? They're locked up tighter than her stranglehold on the bed linen market. I guess it's for the best.

WHAT?! Bad-mouthing Martha? Blasphemy!

Did you know that Martha's knees don't come apart? They're locked up tighter than her stranglehold on the bed linen market. I guess it's for the best.

It's a good thing.

R.

"My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of focused auctions vaunted, that the Josh's best trick is to persuade you that his powers don't exist!"

So the book didn't sell the last time? Who put in the winning bid, Elvis?

The book has always been slated to be in the February auction. People just saw it in the preview.

I'm getting mixed up between that book and the POS-QP CGC 9l8 HFH #1 that's at auction.

R.

"My dear brothers, never forget, when you hear the progress of focused auctions vaunted, that the Josh's best trick is to persuade you that his powers don't exist!"

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

R.

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"

"What profit is the comic when its owner has manufactured it, or a label, a teacher of falsehood? For its submitter trusts in his own handiwork when he fashions soulless pedigrees."

R.

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."

R.

"What profit is the comic when its owner has manufactured it, or a label, a teacher of falsehood? For its submitter trusts in his own handiwork when he fashions soulless pedigrees."

"I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation."

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish

and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good

will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his

brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee

with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and

destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my

vengeance upon thee.