• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official EC signature thread

32 posts in this topic

EC was the best for Horror, Sci-fi and Crime. I never grow tired reading them. Anyway, I spent the morning tracking down who is remaining from the folks at EC and I'm hoping to get a sig series by each one. So below is the list I compiled. I hope this is not in bad taste as I am posting this list for those that might be wondering the same thing.

AL WILLIAMSON, 1931

JACK DAVIS, 1926-

Al FELDSTEIN (Al), 1925-

FRANK FRAZETTA,1928-

JOHN SEVERIN, 1921-

RAY BRADBURY, 1920

Thanks goes out to Chainball for getting my books signed by Frazetta and now setting up a signing with Jack Davis.

If you have a sig series by an EC contributor post it here. Let's see them.

Ray Bradbury is still out there, but getting tougher to get a signature from everyday. I really want one more from him......

I don't think we'll see any more from Al Williamson due to health problems. :(

John Severin is still producing work, but doesn't seem to show at cons anymore.

Thanks for the update. I hope Williamson health gets better. I would love a Bradbury sig series as well. Maybe thecollector or Chandler can get something set up for us.

When was the last time Sevrin did a show?

I haven't seem Feldstein do a show since 2005 at MidOhio.

UPCOMING SIGNING

AL WILLIAMSON

JACK DAVIS

Al FELDSTEIN (Al)

6/5 - 6/7/09 - FloridaSuperCon

3/28 - 3/29/09- PlanetComicCon in Kansas City

FRANK FRAZETTA

JOHN SEVERIN

RAY BRADBURY

SHELDON MOLDOFF

San Diego Comic Con

Thanks for the update. I hope Williamson health gets better. I would love a Bradbury sig series as well. Maybe thecollector or Chandler can get something set up for us.

When was the last time Sevrin did a show?

I haven't seem Feldstein do a show since 2005 at MidOhio.

I met Ray Bradbury once. He is a very nice man. He is also an excellent author. That makes him very popular. This makes it hard to get a signature from him. I will make a call and see what I can do maybe I can work out something for SDCC.

Kris

I can't remember which author joked that the collectible and expensive Bradbury books would be the ones he didn't sign. He's always been very available to his fans, although his health has been limiting that for the last few years.

Good luck Kris! Keep us informed! (thumbs u