• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official EC signature thread

32 posts in this topic

Ok.....one more......

Saturday, February 21, Ray will be lecturing and signing books at Palms Rancho Park Library’s Ray Bradbury Room (where else?). The Library is located at 2920 Overland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Phone 310-840-2142 for additional information.

I can't remember which author joked that the collectible and expensive Bradbury books would be the ones he didn't sign. He's always been very available to his fans, although his health has been limiting that for the last few years.

Good luck Kris! Keep us informed! (thumbs u

:cloud9:

squa10ss.jpg

I gots to get me a Haunt of Fear #4 for Feldstein to sign. :popcorn:

Has he done any SS signings before?

wf20ss.jpg

A word to the wise, never come near me with this book.. I will stab you in the neck with the closest possible object to take it.

:devil:

lol

Dude......that is a little slice of heaven right there. (thumbs u

I can't remember which author joked that the collectible and expensive Bradbury books would be the ones he didn't sign. He's always been very available to his fans, although his health has been limiting that for the last few years.

squa10ss.jpg

Did you win this on eBay a few months back from Jerry? I think I was the underbidder!

squa10ss.jpg

Did you win this on eBay a few months back from Jerry? I think I was the underbidder!

Yea. I think my winning bid was $150 or so, and he had another similiar issue in VF 8.0 grade that sold for around $120. I'll gladly pay the extra $30 to get a 9.8!

squa10ss.jpg

Yea. I think my winning bid was $150 or so, and he had another similiar issue in VF 8.0 grade that sold for around $120. I'll gladly pay the extra $30 to get a 9.8!

Yup, I think it was 8.0. I wanted it more though because Al Feldstein had done a sketch for me very similar to the cover I won. I ran my bid up to around $300 for it, and lowered my bid on the one you won just to be sure I got the one I really wanted.

Here's a couple of mine, I don't have a scan of the Squa Tront mentioned earlier, but will try to get one up tonight.

CGCSSWF20.jpg

FrazCGC2.jpg

And at last, my Al Feldstein sketch, you'll see the relevance when I get that last scan up later.....

FeldsteinDM.jpg

Here are the EC books with Bradbury adaptations. I'm pretty sure its accurate but not 100%.

Crime Suspense Stories #15

Crime Suspense Stories #17

Haunt of Fear #6

Haunt of Fear #16

Haunt of Fear #18

Haunt of Fear #28

Shock SuspenStories #7

Shock SuspenStories #9

Tales From the Crypt #34

Tales From the Crypt #36

Vault of Horror #22

Vault of Horror #29