• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE BOOKS!

343 posts in this topic

Title says it all! (almost)...

I am going to steal an idea (you know who you are lol)

Putting up some blue labels, SS books, and raw books...as usual...

When I am done listing for the day, I will be putting up free books that are up for grabs! Each purchase of over $20 allows you to grab as many free books as you like.

Some free books will be signed, some will be hot moderns, some will be..well, lots of stuff!

I will start listing books momentarily, and at the conclusion (BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL!) I will post the freebies. The :takeit: rules, take as many as you like!

PP or check/MO accepted (if I have dealt with you before on Check/MO), shipping is additional!

JJ

What's the use when one person wins 90% of the freebies posted? What's the fun in that? (shrug)

And yes that did happen in another sales thread. Whomever has the fastest connection pretty much gets almost all of them. No thank you but good luck on the sales anyway.

Good thought, lets change it...

2 freebies per book purchased no matter what you buy!!!!!

I like that idea much better. (thumbs u

Title says it all! (almost)...

I am going to steal an idea (you know who you are lol)

Putting up some blue labels, SS books, and raw books...as usual...

When I am done listing for the day, I will be putting up free books that are up for grabs! Each purchase of over $20 allows you to grab as many free books as you like.

Some free books will be signed, some will be hot moderns, some will be..well, lots of stuff!

I will start listing books momentarily, and at the conclusion (BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL!) I will post the freebies. The :takeit: rules, take as many as you like!

PP or check/MO accepted (if I have dealt with you before on Check/MO), shipping is additional!

JJ

What's the use when one person wins 90% of the freebies posted? What's the fun in that? (shrug)

And yes that did happen in another sales thread. Whomever has the fastest connection pretty much gets almost all of them. No thank you but good luck on the sales anyway.

Good thought, lets change it...

2 freebies per book purchased no matter what you buy!!!!!

I like that idea much better. (thumbs u

Good call, thanks for the heads up! I want to make it as easy and as fair for everyone as possible (being one of those slow connections myself lol)