• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% OFF!!!! PhiGam's 'THE CARDS LOST' Thread...Full Surfer run and other goodies

88 posts in this topic

SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Take this entire LOT (SS 1-18, FF annual 5) for $500 shipped!!!

If you add up the totals, it comes out to about $720...take 30% off and score them all (thumbs u

offer only good until someone purchases a SS book, or until this time tomorrow (thumbs u

WTF is with people posting results in a thread title? I've been watching the game on Tivo and decided to cruise the forum selling thread (figuring spoilers would be a long shot). Remind me to post a movie spoiler in a thread title next tim :frustrated:

sorry, dude.. :sorry:

definitely didn't consider that anyone was watching it via Tivo...

No big whoop. I usually don't watch big sporting events on a long delay. Just had a family thing all afternoon. Carry on and best of luck on the sales.

WTF is with people posting results in a thread title? I've been watching the game on Tivo and decided to cruise the forum selling thread (figuring spoilers would be a long shot). Remind me to post a movie spoiler in a thread title next tim :frustrated:

sorry, dude.. :sorry:

definitely didn't consider that anyone was watching it via Tivo...

No big whoop. I usually don't watch big sporting events on a long delay. Just had a family thing all afternoon. Carry on and best of luck on the sales.

thank ya (thumbs u