• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% OFF!!!! PhiGam's 'THE CARDS LOST' Thread...Full Surfer run and other goodies

88 posts in this topic

Well...the cardinals lost....looks like I have to sell some more books to cover a superbowl bet :)

A full silver surfer run is coming up (1-18) as well as some other modern slabs and modern runs and such :)

:takeit: rules apply

US Shipping only in this thread...some recent Canadian shipping wierdness just went down for me, so I'm going to stay away from that for a bit :eek:

US shipping prices:

1-4 raw books= $5

5+ raw books=$8

50% OFF LISTED PRICES!!

WTF is with people posting results in a thread title? I've been watching the game on Tivo and decided to cruise the forum selling thread (figuring spoilers would be a long shot). Remind me to post a movie spoiler in a thread title next tim :frustrated:

How could you ever bet on YOUR team?? Especially in the biggest game of their franchise? That is the biggest no-no there is in my book!!!

(tsk)

i paid for my poor choice lol

I had Blitzburgh winning 27-21! so close on the score! doh!

WTF is with people posting results in a thread title? I've been watching the game on Tivo and decided to cruise the forum selling thread (figuring spoilers would be a long shot). Remind me to post a movie spoiler in a thread title next tim :frustrated:

Football should be watched in REAL TIME!

sorry, dude.. :sorry:

definitely didn't consider that anyone was watching it via Tivo...