• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

junk in bulk and other misc stuff

22 posts in this topic

X-Force #1 $0.50 each 42 copies available

All still in their bag. This is a collector's item for sure! (It even says so on the bag). The other side of the bag has the word "recyclable" as well though hm

feb10001.jpg

Just imagine someone pulls the trigger on all of them. Can you picture how many people will try and list all of the copies they own. lol I have well over 20 of this same comic! Best of luck with your sale! :wishluck: You can not call yourself a comic collector and not own this issue!!!! :sumo:

How much for shipping?

My quick guess is 15 to 20 USD for all 42. If you are interested I'll take the time to give you an exact quote.

Just let me know what state you're in.

Any interest in the following copper titles in bulk: batman, detective, captain america, daredevil, legends of the dark knight... all issues $1 each, except lotdk will be $0.50 each. Tell me a title, and I'll put that one up first (maybe tomorrow if I don't get a response soon enough tonight).

Most of these are high grade (as is/will be) seen in the scans.

I have more daredevils. What issues are you looking for?

For everyone interested, PM a list of issues you want me to check to see if I have, if I have some of them I'll post them or simply post requests in this thread.

I also have Green Hornet, and Spider-man issues in bulk...shadow... robin II... wolverine...