• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Forces Question

9 posts in this topic

What everyone else says - it's going to be a green, qualified label.

If I were you I wouldn't get it slabbed - a qualified label for a not-in-demand modern book means you'd never be able to sell it. And based on the small spine ticks and the slightly-rounded top corners, it's not going to come back a 9.8 either.

I don't even touch Dynamic Forces books anymore after I bought a Batman #612 DF signed by Jeph Loeb with COA. It was actually Jim Lee's sig on it doh!

If I were you I wouldn't get it slabbed - a qualified label for a not-in-demand modern book means you'd never be able to sell it. And based on the small spine ticks and the slightly-rounded top corners, it's not going to come back a 9.8 either.

(thumbs u

And just FYI any book not witnessed in person by a CGC certified witness, or a book that has been out of slab and out of possession of said witnesses, is not eligible for a yellow label.

Thanks for the heads up. ;)

Double post :mad: