• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freshly slabbed Bone! *PRICE DROP*

29 posts in this topic

Not to derail the thread, I'm wondering, how can you tell the difference between a first print of #1 and the other printings of #1?

color of "Bone" title - red is first print - check comicspriceguide.com for all the colors

Yep, the logo colors change depending on the printing ...

1st print = red

2nd print = light green

3rd print = light blue

4th print = yellow

5th print = orange

6th print = light pink/purple

7th print = dark green or dark blue/turquoise

8th print = purple

Maybe I'd want Bone if I knew what it was all about. hm

Anyone care to give a prospective buyer the long and short of it? :juggle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_(comics)

One of the grandfathers of independent comic book series - released as 55 issues from 1991 to 2004, all written & drawn by Jeff Smith. High grade issues are rather hard to find because all the books have all-black covers - not to mention that this is one of those series people bought to read, not to collect.

In short, it's totally awesome.

Maybe I'd want Bone if I knew what it was all about. hm

Anyone care to give a prospective buyer the long and short of it? :juggle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone_(comics)

One of the grandfathers of independent comic book series - released as 55 issues from 1991 to 2004, all written & drawn by Jeff Smith. High grade issues are rather hard to find because all the books have all-black covers - not to mention that this is one of those series people bought to read, not to collect.

In short, it's totally awesome.

I totally concur, and for those who haven't read it - I recommend buying the Bible lol