• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Comic Book Panels

64 posts in this topic

Feel the power of...The Prober.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

Some funny and sometimes disturbing stuff. It can't all be accidental in the case of Batman. But this one is the funniest (and looks the most painfull also). The villians name along with the panel, is just too much. I can only assume that the editor looked at an uncolored version and it looked differently than the finished product.

Is that the villians' real moniker in the comic?

Some funny and sometimes disturbing stuff. It can't all be accidental in the case of Batman. But this one is the funniest (and looks the most painfull also). The villians name along with the panel, is just too much. I can only assume that the editor looked at an uncolored version and it looked differently than the finished product.

It was a definite OOPS on the part of the editor, and I bet you hit it right on the head. Before color, it looked reasonable. Afterwards, WT*?!

No, the villians name is not The Prober. I'm sure it is very Marvel-like for their villians. The Backsider? Rubberglover From Beyond? With great power comes...The Deep Examinator? Colon the Conqueror? Enema the Enemy?

I'm starting to question why I collect Batman books :o

I'm wondering constantly why anyone collects Batman books :baiting:

Because I love reading complete drivel from Scottish egotists? (shrug)

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

From the hair, the 'powers', and the fact it's a Spidey villain, I'd guess it's the Sandman in a weird costume.

Here's one of my all time-favorites, with the word balloons removed to make it more sinister.

Supes.jpg

Here's one of my all time-favorites, with the word balloons removed to make it more sinister.

Supes.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to the title of this book.

amazingspideyprobe.jpg

Looks more like Sandman....

WEBHEAD