• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor

33 posts in this topic

Going back to the original numbering another gimmick?

Maybe but I really hate all this relaunching of series for no other reason than to sell them as new #1 issues with 14 variant covers. This is a step in the right direction, embrace the characters rich history and keep the original issue count going.

Maybe but I really hate all this relaunching of series for no other reason than to sell them as new #1 issues with 14 variant covers. This is a step in the right direction, embrace the characters rich history and keep the original issue count going.

I agree that they should continue with the original numbering instead of relaunching. We'll see if they decided again to do another #1 down the line. How many variants did they have for #600?

I agree that they should continue with the original numbering instead of relaunching. We'll see if they decided again to do another #1 down the line. How many variants did they have for #600?

Would it kill Marvel to include the original numbering even when the do a relaunch? Something like #1/604??? (shrug)

For the record, I really like the new Thor series. It's been a little slow, but I do feel it is heading somewhere (unlike the Hulk Red series :sick: ).

Hey I like the new Loki, IMHO I think Lokie is better as a female, more then a man.

I believe he is now back to his old form (thankfully).

Nope

Still female..

The male bit was just for a bit into the spirit world

Hey I like the new Loki, IMHO I think Lokie is better as a female, more then a man.

Nope

Still female..

Uugh. I need to catch up, been months since I last picked up an issue but it seems like almost 2 months between new issues.

Nope

Still female..

Could Loki be a hermaphrodite (sp)???:insane:

It's Thor 600 but they counted the 82 issues of JIM where Thor was but a gleam in the eyes of Lee/Kirby... The 600 covers section alone was worth the 5$

Personally, I thought the covers were done pretty cheesily. I know they were getting a ton in there, but it didn't present well to me. This coming from a HUGE Silver Age Thor fan.

Pat