• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED ~ CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Romero signing? What Romero signing? :o

(And have those been encapsulated?)

Yes they are CGC graded and I stated above that my scanner isn't slab friendly.

There are 2 signing that I know of..

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2870243#Post2870243

Last that I have for sale & sorry these aren't variants but still 9.8's

G.I.Joe master & apprentice #1 & #2 both have white pages

$150 for both books shipped

scan0014-13.jpg

scan0013-4.jpg

Why are these so much?

well for starters the #2 is the ONLY 9,8 on the census and both are top grade.

If you break these books down price per book, their not so much at all and factor in the shipping .... this is a pretty good deal.

OR

someone can wait until books like this come up on ebay or C-link and spend more if they choose or less if they want to wait.

Sorry I don't collect alot of high grade silver age stuff or bronze age and I'm not a huge fan of D.C books so for me to put up books I'm guessing everything would be hit or miss and most of the time it's a miss. I'm also a big fan of comic art so most of the books I have DO NOT get read because I don't care to much for the storys in these books.

Last that I have for sale & sorry these aren't variants but still 9.8's

G.I.Joe master & apprentice #1 & #2 both have white pages

$150 for both books shipped

scan0014-13.jpg

scan0013-4.jpg

Why are these so much?

well for starters the #2 is the ONLY 9,8 on the census and both are top grade.

If you break these books down price per book, their not so much at all and factor in the shipping .... this is a pretty good deal.

OR

someone can wait until books like this come up on ebay or C-link and spend more if they choose or less if they want to wait.

Sorry I don't collect alot of high grade silver age stuff or bronze age and I'm not a huge fan of D.C books so for me to put up books I'm guessing everything would be hit or miss and most of the time it's a miss. I'm also a big fan of comic art so most of the books I have DO NOT get read because I don't care to much for the storys in these books.

They have raw issues on sale on Ebay for peanuts.... (shrug)

I am confused too. Are the ones you are selling cgc slabbed or raw 9.8?

doh!

These are all CGC graded ~ my scanner doesn't work very well on slabbed books so I thought it would be better to post the raw books so people can see what I have to offer.

I guess it just made people think other wise ~ OH !! I did post this comment in my 1st post of this thread for the late person.