• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

British SS Witnesses?

8 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if CGC have ever considered having SS witnesses in the UK? There are some great names appearing at Con's this year and it's a shame that the opportunity for signings is going to be missed. I have a stack of Bisley books I'd love signed at Bristol in May, and actually see the signings for myself.

I know it's probably a long shot but thought I'd ask anyway.

Nick you're up way too late! And so am I zzz

Is that because nobody wants to do it or because CGC don't authorise witnesses in the UK? I know the cons over here are pittance compared to the Stateside ones (you lot don't know how lucky you are!!), but there are still a few good names pop up now and again that would fetch a nice SS book.

Man, a whole run of Thicker Than Blood SS by Reed, Ploog and Bisley??? Come on, that's gotta be worth it!

Seems stupid that there are no SS witnesses in the UK. I mean sure the place is odd anyways, but even people across the way like comics

It's only odd in the way that..... no I won't even go there.

Seems stupid that there are no SS witnesses in the UK. I mean sure the place is odd anyways, but even people across the way like comics

Hope you are doing well Gav! My best friend is heading back over to england this week or next for a month. His mother is a photographer there, so he spends a decent amount of time there. He says the food isnt good though...

Hope you are doing well Gav! My best friend is heading back over to england this week or next for a month. His mother is a photographer there, so he spends a decent amount of time there. He says the food isnt good though...

Hey Pat (thumbs u

Things are picking up this way after a very dodgy January! PM for ya.

Whereabouts in England is he staying? The weather is bloody cold at the moment. And the food can be OK depending on where you go, although I really miss my Porterhouses and Ribs from the States. I don't do steak or ribs over here now as I've been spoiled when I've been working in America. Man, the steaks are to die for! I miss 'em :(