• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FEW PENCE AND EBAY STILL MOANS!

3 posts in this topic

Check this email I received today, this sort of sheeeeeiit really gets to me:

Dear comicmankev,

Recent analysis by eBay indicates that you were incorrectly credited for some items which you listed during the UK Free Listing Day promotion of Thursday the 6th November 2003. As a result, we will be re-charging your account the appropriate insertion fee within the next few weeks.

You will see the charge with the memo "Credit Reversal for 06/11/03 UK FLD".

No other fees charged to your account will be affected by this credit reversal.

sumo.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

Did they have a free listing day 24th October ? I thought they did and put some stuff up and got charged straight off. I e-mailed and was informed I would have a credit before my account was due (19/11). Credit never came and I've e-mailed 5 times since with no reply. It's only 4 quid, but it does pee me off.

I think that was the 'free listings if the buyer pays with paypal day'! It definately didnt come through on the day.

But the thing is, I listed 300 POS on that day, most sold at 50p to £1, I didnt mind doing it as the sales would be a lot higher if the listing fee wasnt included! Not sure what was included and what wasnt, but even if it's half of them I'm down £22.50! or £45 for the lot!