• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Champions #7 30 cent variant, any interest?

1 post in this topic

Hi, I've got a copy of The Champions #7 30 cent test price variant. I don't really collect these books and was going to put it up on Ebay but I decided to give it a try here first. It's in VG or so condition with a wrinkle from humidity (I guess) starting at the top of the cover from the M in Marvel Comics Group down through the H in the cHampions title to the Griffin's tail. It's also got a crease on the lower outside corner going through Herc's chest, another smaller crease on the top outside corner of the back cover and a spot of blue ink spray along the top edge. It's not as bad as all that makes it sound, plus you get to "Meet the man who created the Black Widow!"

If anyone is interested at $10 postpaid First Class mail in the US PM me. Priority mail or International postage is okay for List members but the buyer pays the additional cost.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!

Dave H

champions7.jpg