• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Underground Comics and Maybe a Few More

9 posts in this topic

Well since my girlfriend is out of town and it's a few hours until the UFC fight on Spike tonight, I thought I would sell a few comics. I have a few undergrounds for sales and maybe some Marvel and DC. Money is tight right now and I am selling these to raise some needed cash for bills. Good thing is that I finally got a job offer but won't start until March.

I would like to apologize in advance that I do not have a scanner. (I sold that in November to pay a bill.) But anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also please make an offer if you wish. These are priced to move also. Just post the :takeit: and it's yours.

Thanks,

James

Funny Animals (1st MAUS by Art Spiegelman) 1972, Robert Crumb cover, VF copy purchased from EggsAckley here on the boards. I was going to use this for a Signature Series but couldn't get around to it. Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? lists it for $45 in F and $75 in NM. I am going to let it go for $45.

fa.jpg

Tales from the Berkeley Con, 1974, NM, Rand Holmes, Trina Robbins, Leslie Cabarga, Dave Sheridan, Jay Kinney, Kim Deitch, Jay Lynch, Gilbert Shelton, Art Spiegelman, Spain, S. Clay Wilson, Vaughn Bode, Rick Griffin, Robert Williams,Victor Moscoso.

Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $20 in NM, my price, $18.

berkeley.jpg

:popcorn::baiting:

Hold on...buffalo wings are done. Be back in a few. Going to look for more comics too.
Oops, sorry. Got caught up in the UFC Fight Night on Spike TV. No more comics as the only ones I still have are gifts from board members. Not selling those.