• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holiday sell off

10 posts in this topic

Hi folks, I'm back,

Just posted some new books:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hedgehog60&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Including Teen Titans #1 (CGC 9.8), Wolverine The End (regular and variant), X-Men #58 (signature series by Neal Adams), Sandman #8 (SS book with sketch by Neil Gaiman) and a few others as well.

Please have a look.

Alex grin.gif

Hi folks, I'm back,

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hedgehog60&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Including Teen Titans #1 (CGC 9.8), Wolverine The End (regular and variant), X-Men #58 (signature series by Neal Adams), Sandman #8 (SS book with sketch by Neil Gaiman) and a few others as well.

Please have a look.

Alex grin.gif

OK, I have added some more new ones that have never been offered before. The Christmas bills are piling up (first real Christmas for the baby) and I just got in my car insurance. So I need to sell, sell, sell... 893blahblah.gif

Anyways, you get the idea. New Signature Series books include:

- 1602 #1 signed by Neil Gaiman (CGC 9.6)

- Hulk #367 signed by Dale Keown (CGC 9.0)

- Flash #350 signed by Carmine Infantino (CGC 9.6)

Also up is a Punisher #1 CGC 9.6.

Thanks for looking.

Alex grin.gif

Hi folks, I'm back,

Please have a look.

Alex grin.gif

This is the 2-days-left-bump. shocked.gif

Hey Hedgehog......I was wondering has the gloss worn off the SS's. Just noticed yours and also Paradise Comics books aren't getting as much activity as in the recent past.

Is it a seasonal thing?

Mostly seasonal. Also, we haven't had a lot of new ones come in over the last month or so.

For the most part, the new ones that are coming in are selling. Usually with a BIN. They will pick up in the new year when people have more spending money. I have no worries about that. For now though, people can pick up some bargains if they look carefully enough.

Alex

Hi folks, I'm back,

Please have a look.

Alex grin.gif

OK, I have added some more new ones that have never been offered before. The Christmas bills are piling up (first real Christmas for the baby) and I just got in my car insurance. So I need to sell, sell, sell... 893blahblah.gif

- 1602 #1 signed by Neil Gaiman (CGC 9.6)

Thanks for looking.

Alex grin.gif

X-Men #58 (signed by Neal Adams) sold with a BIN $99.99 acclaim.gif

Hi folks, I'm back,

Please have a look.

Alex grin.gif

- 1602 #1 signed by Neil Gaiman (CGC 9.6) reserve met

Thanks for looking.

Alex grin.gif

Last day for the rest of my books. I will be taking a break until after the holidays. Thanks folks!

Alex grin.gif