• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANDY KUHNS first post

13 posts in this topic

hello CGC forumites. my name is ANDY KUHN, i have drawn comics professionally for the last 15 years. i currently draw the book FIREBREATHER for image comics. in the last few years i have drawn MARVEL TEAM-UP, BLUE BEETLE, GRENDEL and lots of other stuff. i got turned on to your forum through a member who recently bought a drawing of mine on ebay.

if anyone here is interested, i currently have some pieces up on ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kuhnart

i realize that this is my first post on this forum, and i hope this isn't too much of a bad move

posting my ebay auctions right out of the gate. please let me know if there are protocals

that i need to follow here. i don't want to step on anyones toes. thanks for looking! :)

Good to have you here, Andy. It's funny, too, because I just read "The Easy Way" a few nights ago. The art was great. The story... well, it wasn't bad, but it felt like two issues of plot stretched out over four. Of course, that's just the hazard of how comics are written today, I guess.

Still, welcome and I hope we see more of you around here (and not just to hock your eBay auction). :)