• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention (CalComicCon) update #3

5 posts in this topic

CalComicCon update: because of the heavy demand for tables at this venue , we have expanded our dealers room. We now have 32 dealer's with 53 tables of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Modern age Comics and Original Comic Art availble for sale to our attendee's. I will be bringing some newly graded CGC books to this event. Please don't try to buy them before the show, as I have set them aside just for this show. Some other dealer's said they had just purchased new collections and that they were going to bring out some of their newest and best Comics. There will also be a few new Dealer's showing their book's for the first time at any show. Mention that you read CalComicCon update #3 on the CGC chatboard's and get an extra raffle ticket with paid admission. I have also produced a very ( Twelve ) limited signed and numbered text/illo story with original work by Bernie Wrightson and Bruce Jones. These will only be available through the raffle. I hope that many of you will be able to attend, it looks to be a fun day of comic books. Terry O.

visit CalComicCon