• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Date a Super Hero Quiz

76 posts in this topic

Very strong match for me... Famke Janssen :luhv:

683371-70th_marvelgirl_var_medium.jpg

61.0%

Jean Grey

You love crazy chicks who might flip out and kill you! Congrats this could be the best date of your life if you live through it.

200056-24858-marvel-girl_small.jpg

Marvel Girl

You're into sexy red heads. Marvel girl is young and charismatic. She's from the future too!

36.6%

78469-7795-donna-troy_small.jpg

Donna Troy

Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.

26.8%

91176-139071-x-23_small.jpg

X-23

You are in for a wild time. X-23 has the stamina to keep going and going. Rough and wild, don't get on her bad side or she might pop a couple claws into ya.

26.8%

date-female-small.png

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz quiz at comicvine.com, the world's largest comic book encyclopedia.

646274-psylocke_alex_garner10_medium.jpg

62.5%

Psylocke

Psylocke might show you her sensitive Betsy Bradock side. If she does you're a lucky guy. Otherwise watch out, you're in for the night of your life.

590679-8_small.jpg
Vixen

Vixen is a wild one. If you treat her right, you might be able to make her purr. If not, she might channel the powers of a rhinoceros and skewer your .
33.9%
590693-10_small.jpg
Catwoman

Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!
33.9%
607542-2_small.jpg
Lyja

Lyja is from out of town...way out of town. Lyja has definitely been around the block...and the galaxy. With her shape-shifting abilities, she can give you a night you'll never forget. Hope you like the color green.
26.8%

I don't under why I received the results that I did.

Jduran_date_a_hero.jpg

Poor, confused boy

JC is right about hitting bottom But the end is near for Bosco.......... :roflmao:....

Hey, I'm not the one that took the poll for female heroes to date and has males generated by the system. Even the web application figured you had a screw loose.

:insane:

I don't under why I received the results that I did.

Jduran_date_a_hero.jpg

Poor, confused boy

JC is right about hitting bottom But the end is near for Bosco.......... :roflmao:....

Hey, I'm not the one that took the poll for female heroes to date and has males generated by the system. Even the web application figured you had a screw loose.

:insane:

How did you do that Bosco.......Did you hack into the system. Where is DENA.........help. :cry: