• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Date a Super Hero Quiz

76 posts in this topic

Isn't jduran a female? Wouldn't that explain the results? (shrug)

I am not a female. Bosco is having fun at my expense........... (tsk)

I'll stop JD. Just wanted to see how long I could keep that going until someone sent you a juicy "Hey Baby, I love a chick that collects comics" note.

No more. I promise.

:insane:

jduran, you're probably not helping your cause by posting results with men in them! lol

Just to be honest so JD doesn't think I'm trying to drive him crazy, I did the fake insert as well to get a rise out of him.

:sorry::insane:

Aha, that exchange makes sense now. doh!

I got Elektra. :headbang:

You wish!

Elektra and I are perfectly suited. She's a mysterious Greek assassin who has struggled with redemption :luhv: and I'm a British, comic collecting farmer. A match made in heaven. :banana:

date-female-small.png

Take the Date a Superhero Chick Quiz quiz at comicvine.com, the world's largest comic book encyclopedia.

590693-10_medium.jpg

33.3%

Catwoman

Me-ow! Catwoman will scratch your itch. She's good with a whip and has recently become a MILF!

78469-7795-donna-troy_small.jpg
Donna Troy

Donna Troy has had many different lives. That could translate into lots of experience.
12.3%
75695-191618-rogue_small.jpg
Rogue

Don't even think about touching Rogue -- on the first date or ever -- unless you want her to absorb your consciousness. Rogue's sensitive and strong and a gal that gets along with your bros.
12.3%
118835-165345-mary-jane_small.jpg
Mary Jane

Mary Jane is the super hot girl next door. She's honest, hardworking, faithful, smart and motivated. You'd better be a boyscout if you think you can keep Mary Jane! And thanks to Joe Quesada, she's not married anymore!
8.8%