• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed... BB13's CGC Sale... Thanks

152 posts in this topic

Hope you all are well!...

It's once again time for me to sell off a variety of High Grade CGC books. I'm posting them here first before they ultimately end up distributed among PedigreeComics, ComicLink and now "Heritage-Steve's" ComicMarket too. Some are "Freshly Graded Gems" in from CGC, others are "New Offerings" due to upgrades, trades, refocussing, etc. ... and others have been seen here before and never made it to consignment sites afterwards. This time I'll be shipping unsold items off.

My Sales Thread Policies are...

1. takeit.gifDOES NOT TRUMP ALL.

I will not penalize a collector with a legitimate question or concern for a quicker/easier sale.

I will allow a conditional commitment via... :sumo:hm:wishluck: (or by typing the text: "Conditional I'll Take It") for anyone who will buy at the listed price (or offer within 90% of it) but has a question/concern about something they may see on the scan/book... or "needs" to see a back cover scan which I'm not supplying otherwise. Doing so will place you ahead of anyone (regardless of a straight "I'll take it" graemlin being posted) after. You will however only have 1 hour after you are provided an answer or scan to commit to buy or pass on the book. If you expect to be difficult to reach shortly after taking advantage of this option, please pm me first to discuss. I won't tie up a book's availability if courtesy is not extended to me in such a circumstance. Should anyone unconditionally want an item that has already been reserved with a conditional "I'll take it"... please post a traditional (uncondtional) "I'll take it" graemlin to secure your next position if the book is passed on.

2. I will disclose in every instance if I am aware a book has been pressed or if I had the book pressed directly, so there is no need to ask this question via PM... just read. If there is no mention of pressing then I have no knowledge that is has been... either indirectly or directly.

3. If you are a relative "newbie" to the boards (have been here less than 1 year; have less than 500 posts) and/or have been on the "probation list" or involved in other "deal-related skirmishes"... I reserve the right to "ask you" for more information about yourself (ebay ID, references, etc) before I accept a deal and/or allow payment via Paypal. I also may respectfully ask for payment by check or MO in these circumstances with no offense intended. I also reserve the right to decline consummating the transaction if my concerns have not been satisfied.

4. I accept all forms of payment... but certainly "appreciate" when larger orders are payed for by methods that do not cost me additional fees. Your "freebie" possibilities improve greatly when this courtesy is extended to me.\:\)flowerred.gif

Lastly, the market is volatile for some of the material I have available. I am taking into account my favorite utility GPA along with ComicLink sales and my own general feel for the market. Some of these items I really don't expect to sell here but still wanted to bounce them here regardless of the fact that I think they will only reach the potential "record-setting" prices I'm anticipating on consignment sites.

As always, some listed prices are firmer than others but I'm always approachable with offers and cash & trade ideas ... especially if you have some unique high grade bronze you could tempt me with. Feel free to throw it out there (no harm, no foul), but realistically, I'm not likely to be tempted by highly available or common stuff be it 9.6 or 9.8. Keep in mind... the larger the deal, the more flexible I'll be with you.

Thank you for looking... and especially for buying :headbang:

[font:Impact] Marvel Feature 12 CGC 9.6 oww [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $250.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: Far nicer than the copy on Clink currently[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought raw and has been pressed and submitted once.[/font]

74001.jpg.3609239bb3f808143d20f0934b041b31.jpg

[font:Impact] Marvel Spotlight 32 CGC 9.8 White [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $1300.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: Extremely Hard-to-Find. Only recently did 2 copies surface and sell very high on Ebay. I think this will explode in a Clink Auction and will be in the next one if someone does not step up here. [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought slabbed and is my spare or it would not be available.[/font]

74002.jpg.2983faeb506ea526a25282e357939607.jpg

[font:Impact] Daredevil 168 CGC 9.8 oww [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $1350.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: none[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought as a CGC 9.6 that looked like a 9.8. I had the book pressed, and that apparently made the difference.[/font]

74003.jpg.68303f1897ccfb6a7dd8b2db40abd5e1.jpg

[font:Impact] Daredevil 168 CGC 9.6 oww [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $295.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: What a relative bargain ehh?[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought raw, was pressed and submitted once.[/font]

74004.jpg.1999995b04a34663d91077fc204defac.jpg

[font:Impact] Captain America Annual 8 CGC 9.8 White [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $425.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: Could heat up a bit again... was really hot less last GPA stinker[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought slabbed.[/font]

74007.jpg.b9d78c196e6591c1e6802d26db6bc20d.jpg

[font:Impact] Captain Marvel 33 CGC 9.8 ow [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $975.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: First Full Thanos Cover. Starlin CM's are smokin' right now! This one could also blow up in a auction... so I'm pricing aggressively. [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought slabbed from the once infamous gman.[/font]

74010.jpg.0b48f81ee4f1e4798916e5eb3f7deae7.jpg