• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed... BB13's CGC Sale... Thanks

152 posts in this topic

[font:Impact] Hulk v2 34 CGC 9.6 White [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $30.00 (+S/I)

<$25 if you've made another purchase> [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: it's a Hulk (shrug) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought slabbed.[/font]

Its a Great book, THE book that got me back into comics and reaffirmed my childhood love for the big green guy (worship) (but i already have about 7 copies :sorry: )

[font:Impact] Hulk v2 34 CGC 9.6 White [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $30.00 (+S/I)

<$25 if you've made another purchase> [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: it's a Hulk (shrug) [/font]

Its a Great book, THE book that got me back into comics and reaffirmed my childhood love for the big green guy (worship) (but i already have about 7 copies :sorry: )

That's the GS Annual Hulk swipe, right? Looks great.

(in response to an edited post commenting on some pricing)

hm I hear you. I mentioned in my 2nd post that some of the items were volatile or "could be" but I still wanted to bounce them here first as a courtesy to forumites... knowing that it would likely be a waste of my time. I do think there are quite a few nice deals for bronze collectors to be had though.

Also... I only used "firm" in one listing and all prices are a starting point. I have a long history of being very approachable and flexible during deals... especially when more than 1 book is involved. :)

As much as I love and rely on GPA, there are other factors to consider... one being I "generally" buy multiples to arrive at a keeper and if I haven't, there are not too many available of that particular book. Point being, I feel the copies I offer are most often "better" examples of the books or they are not very available.

There will always be opportunity on Ebay "but" you have to put in the "time' to capitalize. For some people, their time is worth far more to them than the time needed to pick up bargains off ebay on a regular basis that may only represent a 10-20% savings but translate into them making 4.00 an hour monitoring for them.

Hope you find something... I'm probably gonna' cut this a little short pretty soon anyway.

Not sure how I see that relevant really (shrug) , but I just checked my database and it looks like I paid $40 for it years back. I offered it for less than $100 last time i think, but it appears to have spiked a bit. Make me an offer dude?

Hulk 181 CGC 9.6 German reprint... not a bad book (shrug)

Fantastic looking book, but would be intersting to find out what the Godfather pays.

Hey Bruce, long time buddy. Hope all is well with you, and good luck with your thread. I'm hoping you'll still be the king of Bronze whenever I get back to collecting. Cheers. :hi:

[font:Impact] Logan's Run 6 CGC 9.6 White [/font]

$40 is you've already made a purchase

:takeit: add to my slab

Now THAT is a fantastic pickup. Way to go!

yeah i'm making up for me passing on namisgr's MS 6 CGC 9.2 for $62. doh! (thumbs u

Thanks Andrew... I've been following your posts. Hope all is well at law school and congrats on selling your whole collection. I think, anyway. It'll be fun restarting it and I'm fairly confident you will. I still have all the books I bought from you.

Hey Bruce, long time buddy. Hope all is well with you, and good luck with your thread. I'm hoping you'll still be the king of Bronze whenever I get back to collecting. Cheers. :hi:

[font:Impact] Daredevil 158 CGC 9.6 White [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $275.00 (+S/I) [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: maroon label... nice copy[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Disclosure: This book was bought slabbed... obviously :) [/font]

hm hm hm hm Mercy Bruce You have some REALLY NICE books!

[font:Impact] Journey Into Mystery 4 CGC 9.6 oww [/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Asking $50.00 (+S/I)

<$40 if you've already made a purchase)[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Notes: nadda[/font]

:takeit: