• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTTB ! Mazzman77

23 posts in this topic

My friedn Anthony has been broken by the VCC lol He has been lurking for months, and is finally showing himself. Well hopefully not too much of himself at least!

Welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

WTTB's Anthony :banana:

good luck here, and try not to be as much of a punk Biatch as Pat lol

:gossip: He was sitting next to you at the Baltimore forum lunch (thumbs u

WTTB's Anthony :banana:

good luck here, and try not to be as much of a punk Biatch as Pat lol

:gossip: He was sitting next to you at the Baltimore forum lunch (thumbs u

right on, wet shirt guy...I remember ;)

Hahahaha

Hey Everyone,

Pat's busted my chops long enough about not joining these boards but I finally broke down and here I am. I've been checking out a lot of your books in the VCC and I've gotta say I'm pretty impressed with the variety. I've been collecting for a good part of my life mostly Marvel but I took a break for a while in the 90's and started picking issues up again about 9 years ago and I've also been selling on Ebay for 5 years under username shiznet420. Anyway I'm glad to have finally of gotten around to this and look forward to seeing some nice books. And to comicgrinder I don't think anyone can beat Pat in that category.