• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCANNY X-MEN #267 DOUBLE COVER - How Much?

7 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

I've been trying to sell some books here from some collections I just picked up (with little success :eek:) so I decided to grade/price the remains and get them ready for some cons in the Spring when I came across the following: A DOUBLE COVER X-MEN #267 2nd APPEARANCE OF GAMBIT.

I'd grade the exterior a strict 9.0/9.2, and the inside covers 9.2+.

So, the questions is this. How much would such a book be "worth" if I were to sell it? Which is my objective because I already have a CGC 9.8, and do not collect double covers.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Gang,

I've been trying to sell some books here from some collections I just picked up (with little success :eek:) so I decided to grade/price the remains and get them ready for some cons in the Spring when I came across the following: A DOUBLE COVER X-MEN #267 2nd APPEARANCE OF GAMBIT.

I'd grade the exterior a strict 9.0/9.2, and the inside covers 9.2+.

So, the questions is this. How much would such a book be "worth" if I were to sell it? Which is my objective because I already have a CGC 9.8, and do not collect double covers.

Thanks for your time.

All depends on if you sell it raw or spend the money and time to have it graded.

Raw you might be lucky to get $30+ for it. IMO

Graded you might make $100+ IMO

I've sold double covers and have done very well with them as a few people do collect them Both raw and in graded.. hope this is some what of help .. (thumbs u