• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day weekend

21 posts in this topic

Yep - took the wife for one meal then we went to see Slumdog Millionaire, then went for another meal and back home before 8pm.

Then sat down to continue watching the second series of the Sopranos!

Did the flowers thing, sent em to my wife's office. I got her a watch and a pair of shoes she'd been eyeing for a while. We enjoyed a nice Italian dinner at our favorite place, Rita & Joes...and went to the movies after. I am a lucky man because I got a copy of X-Men #19, cgc'd at a 9.2...1st app. of Mimic. All in all it was a great weekend...hope everyone else had a great time!

I hope everyone here found love, has love or know that they are loved this past weekend! Anyone do anything romantic??

Took the wife to dinner and Friday the 13th :headbang:

Doesn't get much more romantic than that! lol

Saturday morning my girlfriend and I woke up and I made coffee. We said no presents this year, so I got her a card. She proceeded to get me a warm up jacket for the gym, two gift certificates for a local store that I go to, and Spider-Man chocolates. :o I give her he card and she opens it up, reads it and then kisses me. She kinda starts looking around and then turns the envelope over and shakes it, expecting something to fall out. lol I told her, "Hey! You said no presents!."

That evening I took her to dinner and a drag queen show on the Las Vegas Strip that she wanted to go to. We had dinner and during the show the "hostess" pulls us up on stage to play "Truth or Dare". (As if I didn't have this planned out already.) About the third question she chooses to answer a truth question. I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. Of course she said yes.

Saturday morning my girlfriend and I woke up and I made coffee. We said no presents this year, so I got her a card. She proceeded to get me a warm up jacket for the gym, two gift certificates for a local store that I go to, and Spider-Man chocolates. :o I give her he card and she opens it up, reads it and then kisses me. She kinda starts looking around and then turns the envelope over and shakes it, expecting something to fall out. lol I told her, "Hey! You said no presents!."

That evening I took her to dinner and a drag queen show on the Las Vegas Strip that she wanted to go to. We had dinner and during the show the "hostess" pulls us up on stage to play "Truth or Dare". (As if I didn't have this planned out already.) About the third question she chooses to answer a truth question. I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. Of course she said yes.

Awesome!!! Congrats :cloud9:

:o:o:o

Congrats...

:applause: Congratulations!