• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I find the price to ship to france

24 posts in this topic

I asked this question just before NYC.

Package arrived in the UK today (almost 1.5 weeks) but it made it. I shipped out of Buffalo just before I flew out.

Linky

Sold a complete run of books on Ebay, winner lives in france. I want to ship a flat rate box, what does this normally run?

Pack it up, schedule a nuclear submarine pick up ... might not make it though ...

Ill have to look into this

So it should be 12.95. Thats good, 25 books shouldnt be more then 4 lbs right?

Read further in that thread. The small flat rate box is too small for comics.

I wish I could ship 25 comics for $12.95 internationally!

And yes, 25 books with boards and a box just big enough to cover them is about four pounds. You might need to double up some comics to be under four pounds if your box is larger.

Marc

Try 2 Flat Rate envelopes ($12.95 ea.). 12/13 books will fit. Not much space left for boards and cardboard though...

I dont want to take the chance of the books getting damaged. I am going to pack them in a box and get a quote tomorrow. I really need to buy a shipping scale

Flat Rate envelope is $12.30 per, if you use the Paypal option. You can get 8 books in there with cardboard on both sides, so 25 would be three of those. A single flat rate box will be $39.85, again using the online option.

Pat I reckon this is going to run you at least $45 or so. That's what I'd expect to pay to have 25 books shipped to the UK anway.

At 4 pounds, you can probably get away with around $30 / $35 - The last rate I'd be weary about b/c there might be a limitation you don't see -

74244.jpg.ede0b1d07d602c7887bf8db117651be0.jpg

Are they paying by Paypal? Be very careful, as the only option that includes tracking (and which will count as "proof of shipment" by Paypal in the case of a claim) is Express Mail Int'l (or better.)

If you're not concerned, small flat rate is probably the best.

The USPS has reallly stuck it to, for all intents and purposes, "exporters" these days, and a lot of foreign buyers know the Paypal loopholes, and get stuff from the States for free because of it.

The USPS has reallly stuck it to, for all intents and purposes, "exporters" these days, and a lot of foreign buyers know the Paypal loopholes, and get stuff from the States for free because of it.

yeah damn foreigners and their intimate knowledge of those pesky loopholes.