• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I find the price to ship to france

24 posts in this topic

If I go priority it should be covered though. Plus paypal would have to accept a copy of the customs form.

No coverage and no tracking on a flat rate box. I checked. It was $40 for my flat rate box and $100 if I wanted tracking PLUS insurance on top of that.

R.

If I go priority it should be covered though. Plus paypal would have to accept a copy of the customs form.

It's not, and Paypal won't.

Trust me.

You have to have some kind of online tracking to be covered.

93 times out of 100, you'll have no problem.

But if it's not worth giving away for free, those 7 will really get you.

The USPS has reallly stuck it to, for all intents and purposes, "exporters" these days, and a lot of foreign buyers know the Paypal loopholes, and get stuff from the States for free because of it.

yeah damn foreigners and their intimate knowledge of those pesky loopholes.

;)

No offense...obviously...intended to our honest foreign friends.

I feel for you folks, because shipping...which should have gotten CHEAPER along with the resultant improvements in technology...has simply gotten exponentially more expensive.

It's ridiculous, and for that, on behalf the United States of America, I apologize.

:)

The USPS has reallly stuck it to, for all intents and purposes, "exporters" these days, and a lot of foreign buyers know the Paypal loopholes, and get stuff from the States for free because of it.

yeah damn foreigners and their intimate knowledge of those pesky loopholes.

;)

No offense...obviously...intended to our honest foreign friends.

I feel for you folks, because shipping...which should have gotten CHEAPER along with the resultant improvements in technology...has simply gotten exponentially more expensive.

It's ridiculous, and for that, on behalf the United States of America, I apologize.

:)

(thumbs u

Shipping is still labor intensive and I guess that will always goes up :(

Today I just told someone that 2 years ago I could get 85 books shipped from the US to my doorstep for under $20.00 using the surface M-bag.... now it'll cost me at least $80.00 :(

25 books is the worst number to ship.... under ten you can use the $12.00 GPE, and the Global Priority box is $40.00 for up to 60 - 65 books....