• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I get my Fantastic Four 48 CGC 9.2 signed?

FF 48 CGC 9.2 SS?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. FF 48 CGC 9.2 SS?

25 posts in this topic

Chris,

May I make a recommendation to you to help you in your decision. Contact CGC and ask them for the graders notes on your FF48. If the notes have it as a strong 9.2, then the odds of the grade dropping should be much lower. But if the notes have it as a weak 9.2, then odds are greater that it will drop. I can tell you that our rate of grade drops has been less then 5% of the books we have handled. At this time though I am not sure when Stan will be signing again. I know he plans to be at San Diego. I hope this information helps you.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler,

I guess you had not read the entire thread to see that suggestion had already been made, and my response. :baiting:

It's you book. Do what feels right for you.

For me? I agree with seank's comments. Except that I'd probably seek out a nice 7.5/8.0 copy.

IMHO: F * c k no.

If you really need an FF 48 signed, get yourself a relatively inexpensive mid-grade copy.