• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Raw Undergrounds-Air Pirates,Crumb,Corben,Rare,Common,High&LowGrade

167 posts in this topic

ONE FILE COPY STILL LEFT-SOLD to icefires

Cherry Collection Volume III, Hippy Comix, reprints, I have 2 remaining NM+ copies that I got directly from the publisher, cover price $16, my price $16.

One copy sold to Lantern

CherryCollection3001.jpg

Fantagor #1, 2nd Print, first comic printing, true first print was a fanzine, amazing Richard Corben cover, this copy is NM with factory price sticker, absolutely as nice a copy as I have ever seen for this issue, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $40 in NM, my price $32.

Picture627.jpg

ONE FILE COPY STILL LEFT

Cherry Collection Volume III, Hippy Comix, reprints, I have 2 remaining NM+ copies that I got directly from the publisher, cover price $16, my price $16.

One copy sold to Lantern

CherryCollection3001.jpg

Howard What issues does this contain, and do you have the others in the Cherry collection? {1 and 2}

ONE FILE COPY STILL LEFT

One copy sold to Lantern

:takeit:

Other copy sold to Icefires, thank you.

Funny Aminals, 1972, Robert Crumb, first appearance of Maus by Spiegelman, this copy is sharp, VF/NM, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $75 in NM. I saw a graded 8.5 copy sell for over $100 at San Diego last year. My price, $75 reduced to $65. If it doesn't sell this weekend, I will drop it off to CGC next week,

SOLD to Peter

FunnyAminals001.jpg

Flock of Dreamers, 1997, published by Kitchen Sink, high end trade paperback, art from many different quality people including Robert Crumb, underground related, NM+ condition, not in Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike?, my price $15, reduced to $12.

Picture591.jpg

Skull #2, First Print, Gilbert Shelton cover, 10 interior pages by Richard Corben, from the uncirculated Headshop find, this would be NM except for a ding in the upper left hand corner which should be able to be pressed out, therefore I am downgrading it to a VF, Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? $35 in NM, my price $22.

SOLD to jayman

Picture474.jpg