• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Originally posted in General

3 posts in this topic

This was a quote from the ebay surfing thread in Comics General....for those who dont visit there much...here a link to the thread... link

Well obviously you think that book has a chance at a 9.6, right? otherwise wtf are you doing putting 9.6 in the title.

If I had a ASM 2 that I thought had a real shot at a blue lable 9.6 I'd send it in.

You would be stupid not to see if you could realize a cgc 9.6 at the tune of 72k

That's all I'm saying...

Everything I buy raw gets listed raw.

Everything I buy slabbed gets listed slabbed.

No exceptions.

Its funny you should say that Perry......

ATTN: BIGGEST LIAR ON THE BOARDS

Ok folks, step right up and view THIS while you can...cause I am sure his photobucket acct will be deleted or private in no time.

2 of the slabs in his acct. are up right now on Ebay and are raw and WAY over graded!!!

the first one....original CGC grade before he cracked it out and put it for auction

GL40CGC75.jpg

HIS GRADED IN AUCTION...9.4 - 9.6

super cracker

NEXT UP A CRACKED RESTORED BOOK....

9.4 restored

REAL GRADE

Xmen65CTcgc70mystery.jpg

Now I am sure this images wont last long so I have saved them in my acct as well...so when they get deleted, I will repost them :devil:

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim::acclaim: