• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - CGC slabs and RAW Strange Tales 114 6.5

17 posts in this topic

as usual :takeit: trumps all PM's. exact Shipping depends on where you live in the U S, i'll cover the delivery confirmation charge. once again i PREFER check, MO, and or international MO. paypal please add 3% to total including shipping cost. the books are priced to sell to cover my most recent purchases.

Strange Tales 114 F+ 6.5 this was bought from PCE back in 98, as you can see this book would grade higher if it wasn't for the slight marvel chipping. the deep color strike on this book is just amazing, no fading what so ever and is extremely glossy. the PQ looks WHITE from the MC and i never read or pressed this book. book is still in it's original mylar sleeve from PCE. this is one of my all time fave books and i hate having to sell.

$135 :news:SOLD

stt114.jpg

th_stt114-1.jpg

Nick Fury agent of SHEILD 1 CGC 9.2 OW/W $40

th_shield.jpg

th_shield1bc.jpg

FF 167 CGC 9.2 $40 WHITE HULK vs THING

th_ff167-1.jpg

th_ff167bc.jpg

Avengers 73 CGC 8.5 OW/W $55

th_avengers73.jpg

th_avengers73bc.jpg

Avengers 156 CGC 9.4 WHITE $55

th_avengers156.jpg

th_avengers156bc.jpg

ASM 171 CGC 9.6 $55 OW/W bondage cover

th_asm171-1.jpg

th_asm171bc.jpg

Astonishing Tales #30 CGC 9.6 WHITE $40 :news:SOLD

th_deathlok.jpg

Iron Fist 15 CGC 9.6 OW/W $255 missing top CGC label strip

th_IronFist15CGC96oww.jpg

Captain America 166 CGC 9.4 WHITE $55

th_Cap166.jpg

Batman 241 CGC 9.2 $85 OW/W classic N. Adams cover

th_Batman241cgc.jpg

Howard the Duck 13 CGC 9.6 WHITE $65 1st KISS

th_hduck13a.jpg

thanks for looking. :)

(thumbs u Didn't mean to imply intentional enhancement - it's happened to me by mistake.

Great looking book! I'd be on it if I hadn't just bought one.

hm maybe I should just drop the hammer. Then I can post 2 copies in the Mega Hoard thread in General.