• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror, Sci-fi And Frazettas!! Everything 40% off minus the Weird War at 25%off

57 posts in this topic

Ok now that I have some interest going The rest of the thread is 40% off as well Except the Weird WAR I will go ahead and do 25% off if that helps someone snag this classic!

Ok now that I have some interest going The rest of the thread is 40% off as well Except the Weird WAR I will go ahead and do 25% off if that helps someone snag this classic!

Per PM, everything left in the thread :takeit:

:applause:

Per PM, everything left in the thread :takeit:

:applause:

:headbang:

Bronzilla is a great guy, he turned me onto a new author to try out and even offered to loan me his novels in case I couldn't find them!!

What a guy!!

Thanks JR! :banana:

Lin Carter Did Many Novels paying Homage to Edgar Rice Buroughs and Robert E Howard. Great stuff any fan of both Authors should read.

He wrote Mars Venus and inner earth series of books very similar to ERB He also wrote a great series in the Vein of Conan.

Most know Lin Carter from his Collaboration with L sprgue De Camp completing the Conan Series of novels and stories. He had an incredible career on his own.

E-bay has some nice Lin Carter stuff up right now