• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Well never though that would happen...

48 posts in this topic

It just means you had an independent thought or an opinion. Welcome to the club.
How'd you get membership? hm

Coat tails...

:angel:

At least I'm not trying to buy my way in. :)

Who would do such a superficial and empty thing like that?

hm

Must be somebody with a registry set!

:sumo:

Yeah, and I bet they buy books that can't afford, too! :o

I don't know...it doesn't cost much to enter a registry number.

:cool:

Mica dude...your avatar is gonna cause people to have seizures!! :o
It's Norrinn's fault. :sumo:
:sorry:
I'm kidding, you can change it back. I never went through with the idea only because I didn't want to have to explain the bad word to my son. lol

4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif4416.gif
:cloud9:

If you stare at it long enough, you can almost make out Chuck Norris round kicking the wig :o(worship)

Mica dude...your avatar is gonna cause people to have seizures!! :o
It's Norrinn's fault. :sumo:
:sorry:
I'm kidding, you can change it back. I never went through with the idea only because I didn't want to have to explain the bad word to my son. lol

That's alright. I've been thinking about doing a Tracer Bullet avatar. :)

So why do people post here if they don't like the way the moderaters handle their job? I'm just thinking it's your choice to post here or go somewhere else if you don't like the atmosphere.
I don't like the Post Office, but I still use their services.

I don't like the DMV, but I still use their services.

I don't like Wal-Mart, but I still shop there on occasion.

I don't like some commercials but I still watch Television.

This isn't the answer you were wanting, but ... (shrug)

yeah i figure I'm going to get tore into and called a kiss up or something here soon.

You Yakima livin, green lantern lovin, kiss up......... :grin:

oh, and let me tear your shirt......there........

.....wha....??!! .....oh, I thought you wanted me to compliment you

(tsk)

So why do people post here if they don't like the way the moderaters handle their job? I'm just thinking it's your choice to post here or go somewhere else if you don't like the atmosphere.
I don't like the Post Office, but I still use their services.

I don't like the DMV, but I still use their services.

I don't like some commercials but I still watch Television.

This isn't the answer you were wanting, but ... (shrug)

I post here for interactions amongst comic geeks.. Mods are what they are, and I appreciate what they do. A PM would have been appropriate though imho.

I agree for both the reason to post here, and the fact a PM would've been a nice notice. I don't think that if you choose to post here you should complain to much considering this a 'private' board, and everyone is give rules to go. Now not saying you can't voice you opinion or contidict cgc or the moderaters, but if it's to a point that it is every time somebody has a problem with a mod, then it just seems you might want to move on and avoid the aggrivation of dealing with the mods.

I had a thread deleted by a Mod.. no communication whatsoever, just deletion of thread :screwy:

It was only a matter of time though before they deleted your thread and the thread JC started whining about your thread.

Should be happy they never pmed and just delete it and go on your way. The deletion of the threads speaks volume lol.

I had a thread deleted by a Mod.. no communication whatsoever, just deletion of thread :screwy:

It was only a matter of time though before they deleted your thread and the thread JC started whining about your thread.

Should be happy they never pmed and just delete it and go on your way. The deletion of the threads speaks volume lol.

lol i was just going to say, i don't know what was more sure to happen, the thread getting pulled or JC starting a parody thread about it

:kidaround: