• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% OFF SALE!! Silver/Bronze Marvel, Preacher, ASM, Bone, TMNT and CGC Books

43 posts in this topic

TAKE 15% OFF ANY OF THE LISTED PRICES

I've got some CGC X-Men, Miracleman, key books like a X-Men 94, and some Silver Surfer. Everything in the title plus some indie comics like Stray Bullets and some Vertigo books like a Sandman #1 and Preacher #1 will be for sale (many at a deep discount to OSPG).

No hassle return policy. If you're not satisfied with the book, let me know and you can return it within 7 days. I'm a new seller here, but I've bought off these boards numerous times and have some good kudos from sellers. I've been buying/selling on ebay for 10 years and my name there is also johnnycoolxx if you want to check out my rep on ebay.

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: in the thread wins but PM offers gladly accepted.

I can ship anyway you prefer, even media mail, at cost. I'll be going to the California Comic Convention this Sunday, so if you'll be there too, we can just meet up and I can give you the books there if you want.

The first books will be up in a few minutes.

Up first,

Uncanny X-Men 121 CGC 9.6 OW

There's one OW/W in 9.6 on CLink bid up to $200 and another 9.6 in OWW for $175. I'm asking $150 for mine. No cracks on the slab, never been pressed, very white covers and perfect registration. This one might be pressed if you're into that kind of thing.

xmen121a.jpg

th_xmen121b.jpg

th_xmen121c.jpg

X-Men 94 -- presents very well. It has a crease by the logo, a little corner wear, and some cover dimpling under the word "Death!". On the back, there's a NCB sub crease, and crimpling on the LLBC (not really noticeable in the scan). I'd grade it in the 4.5 to 5.0 range and asking $135. If you disagree with the grade, you can send it back no questions asked.

---SOLD!!! via pm