• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Average Wait Time From CGC?

52 posts in this topic

I'm in New York too :( Can you tell me exactly what the date was that your package was sent from CGC? I think I might have to start the process too. How ridiculous that they can't track a package better when it's registered. Maybe they should just switch to UPS or FedEx

I'm in New York too :( Can you tell me exactly what the date was that your package was sent from CGC? I think I might have to start the process too. How ridiculous that they can't track a package better when it's registered. Maybe they should just switch to UPS or FedEx

It was shipped Feb. 11th. The USPS can trace my package in such that they have a scan of it boarding/leaving Tampa Bay to fly to JFK then they have no check in for JFK.

Even worse is that Gemma was so kind as to look and see if other packages did make it to their destination. She said that a number did arrive including one in NJ.

Was your package worth big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Mine was to me and I am so right now.

It was shipped Feb. 11th. The USPS can trace my package in such that they have a scan of it boarding/leaving Tampa Bay to fly to JFK then they have no check in for JFK.

Even worse is that Gemma was so kind as to look and see if other packages did make it to their destination. She said that a number did arrive including one in NJ.

Was your package worth big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Mine was to me and I am so right now.

Mine is exactly the same date as you and it's the most expensive comic I've ever bought. I better get all my money back and then some. It was a Phantom Lady 17. I'm really mad :mad:

The one time I submitted to CGC, they were almost a week EARLIER than the estimated date they originally gave me. I was not prepared for that, after reading about some people's wait.

Is December a slow time for those guys?

Good luck, JvR!

-slym

The one time I submitted to CGC, they were almost a week EARLIER than the estimated date they originally gave me. I was not prepared for that, after reading about some people's wait.

Is December a slow time for those guys?

Good luck, JvR!

-slym

Yeah, half of my pre-screen submission from Jan. 26 just got graded 2 days ago while the second half remains in "verified" status. I thought it wouldn't be happening until March at the earliest, but so far my CC hasn't been charged before I wanted, so it's all good.

Delivery coming back from CGC has been a little slow. My last packaged showed as shipped and I did not receive till 11 days after.

11 days.. I wish most people would ship this fast. I have packages I have been waiting for 3 weeks now :P

jon?

I must have had one of the best experiences around with CGC - not only were they early on the estimate, but I got the e-mail saying it has been delivered one day and got the box the next! Of course, living in North Carolina could have had something to do with the fast shipping...

I already have a small stack I'm lining up for my next submission - when I get the $, of course...

-slym (might be waiting a while)