• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DF Statues Busts and Mini-Busts ---50% OFF---

6 posts in this topic

Just checking to see if there is interest here...

I have an opportunity to pick up a variety of Dynamic Forces busts and statues at a price that I could afford to sell them here at 50% off. The normal discount given by Diamond to its retailers is only 35% off, so it's not often I see a deal like this...

If there is interest I will get them. The earliest I could place my order is the 15th, and I would get them on the 17th or 18th, so they probably would not make it to you in time to be a Christmas gift but it would be awfully close...

Here's what's available. I don't have individual pics, but there should be pics on the DF website. I just have all of them in a huge PDF file...

Amazing Spid. Unmasked Bust MSRP $149.99

Green Goblin Unmasked Bust MSRP $149.99

Green Goblin 8 inch Bust MSRP $99.99

Captain America Silver Age MSRP $89.99

Captain America Golden Age MSRP $129.99

DD Death of Elektra Statue MSRP $149.99

Earth X Cap Statue MSRP $149.99

Earth X Cap Statue variant MSRP $199.99

Earth X Daredevil Bust MSRP $49.99

Earth X Daredevil Bust variant MSRP $69.99

Earth X Spiderman Bust MSRP $45.00

Earth X Spidergirl Bust MSRP $39.99

Earth X Bloodstorm Bust MSRP $49.99

Earth X Bloodstorm Bust var. MSRP $40.00

Abomination 9 inch Big Bust MSRP $149.99

Grey Hulk 8 inch Bust MSRP $89.99

Grey Hulk 40th anniv. Big Bust MSRP $295.00

Weapon X Bust MSRP $89.99

Loki 9 inch Bust MSRP $89.99

Bug 8 inch Bust MSRP $89.99

Witchblade Statue MSRP $89.99

As always, send a PM or post a reply, or just call my name out loud... smile.gif

'House

Yes... half the price that is listed here... I just pasted in the Suggested Retail Price, but through this deal I can afford to sell them at half that...

Btw, are you in Apopka? I got a payment from someone in Apopka but I wasn't sure which forumite it was...

Witchblade statue, please hi.gif BTW, I'm not going to get a call from the Pennsauken, NJ police about some mysterious break-ins at the DF warehouse anytime in the near future? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you do, I have plausible deniability... I traded for these fair and square, two eightballs per Witchblade statue... smile.gif

Actually, if my inbound shipment from Mexico passes through the FDA screen next week, I might have plenty of trade bait... blush.gifblush.gifcool.gif You'd be amazed what you can buy on the internet... tongue.gif