• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Desert Wind Challenge Thread

298 posts in this topic

OK Here is a challenge

The Iron Man # 1 Movie Poster Variant Cover Signed By Stan Lee and Larry Lieber (they created iron man), David Michelene and Bob Layton (they created James Rhodes), Denny O'neil and Luke Mcdonnel ( they created the Obediah Stane and the Iron Monger), Salvador Larroca and Matt Fraction (they wrote the issue), John Faverau (the director), Robert Downey Jr., Jeff Bridges, Tarence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Leslie Bibb (Christine Everhart) and Samuel L. Jackson. This must be done by Signature series guidelines and must be done within one year.

IF IT GETS DONE: I will kiss you @ss again

IF IT DOESN"T GET DONE you have to give me the HULK 340 or the IRON MAN in it's unfinished form.

Lets see you get these 15 signatures on this impossible book.

What if it wasn't that good for him the first time? :applause:

Maybe there's something else he wants kissed?

hm

:(

:eek:

:sick:

vomit.gif

C

OK Here is a challenge

The Iron Man # 1 Movie Poster Variant Cover Signed By Stan Lee and Larry Lieber (they created iron man), David Michelene and Bob Layton (they created James Rhodes), Denny O'neil and Luke Mcdonnel ( they created the Obediah Stane and the Iron Monger), Salvador Larroca and Matt Fraction (they wrote the issue), John Faverau (the director), Robert Downey Jr., Jeff Bridges, Tarence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow, Leslie Bibb (Christine Everhart) and Samuel L. Jackson. This must be done by Signature series guidelines and must be done within one year.

IF IT GETS DONE: I will kiss you @ss again

IF IT DOESN"T GET DONE you have to give me the HULK 340 or the IRON MAN in it's unfinished form.

Lets see you get these 15 signatures on this impossible book.

What if it wasn't that good for him the first time? :applause:

Maybe there's something else he wants kissed?

hm

:(

:eek:

:sick:

vomit.gif

C

thats just gross....

Here's a challenge for thecollector:

Chuck D, Terminator X, Prof. Griff (Alive?) and Flavor-Flav on a PE book:

If you get it: I get the book. You get $500

If you don't get it: I will write a rhyme that you can rap on YouTube to compliment that horrific lip-synch job from Phoenix.

DESERT WIND COMICS OFFICIAL RESPONSE.

I like some of the challanges that have been put out there. But please note that due to several projects and future signings that I will be working on after we return from MegaCon I will not be able to accept or respond to any of these challanges until the beginning of May. So keep thinking them up guys. And thanks for the thought that has gone into some of these ideas.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Here's a challenge for thecollector:

Chuck D, Terminator X, Prof. Griff (Alive?) and Flavor-Flav on a PE book:

If you get it: I get the book. You get $500

If you don't get it: I will write a rhyme that you can rap on YouTube to compliment that horrific lip-synch job from Phoenix.

How long do I have

DESERT WIND COMICS OFFICIAL RESPONSE.

I like some of the challanges that have been put out there. But please note that due to several projects and future signings that I will be working on after we return from MegaCon I will not be able to accept or respond to any of these challanges until the beginning of May. So keep thinking them up guys. And thanks for the thought that has gone into some of these ideas.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

No rush. The purpose of this thread is to come up with good challenges that reward both diligence and creativity. Some of the challenges so far are not to be taken lightly. Besides, this gives us time to come up with good challenges as a group.

no no if he gets it done, first class funding the party the submissions, its a lot, so thats why i said you should add morgan freeman and mcavoy

Point taken! See that's why this thread's here! Great exchange of ideas.

This mission, should you choose to accept it, Second Stage Turbine Blade #1 signed by ALL of COHEED & CAMBRIA :o .... that would be just crazy. IF IT GETS DONE i would dress up as a girl and kiss your bare butt at a convention of choice, and you can video tape it, and post it on youtube...... IF NOT i get a FREE SS done from a upcoming convention

This mission, should you choose to accept it, Second Stage Turbine Blade #1 signed by ALL of COHEED & CAMBRIA :o .... that would be just crazy. IF IT GETS DONE i would dress up as a girl and kiss your bare butt at a convention of choice, and you can video tape it, and post it on youtube...... IF NOT i get a FREE SS done from a upcoming convention

A few years ago I probably could have helped you with this as my friends brother was good friends with some of them. A couple of the guys lived locally and ex-drummer Josh Eppard went to my high school. :sorry:

A few years ago I probably could have helped you with this as my friends brother was good friends with some of them. A couple of the guys lived locally and ex-drummer Josh Eppard went to my high school. :sorry:

Claudio Sanchez was at my LCS on Wednesday. Very nice guy.