• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TDK reaches the $1 billion box office mark

33 posts in this topic

Yeah that big steaming pile "Titanic" is the most profitable.

Like to be a jealous fanboy much? :roflmao:

I'm no huge Titanic supporter, but could you imagine the BO if Leo had died soon after filming and it was his last movie? He would have won every award imaginable and Titanic would probably still be in theaters.

I'm no huge Titanic supporter, but could you imagine the BO if Leo had died soon after filming and it was his last movie? He would have won every award imaginable and Titanic would probably still be in theaters.

I agree with you there JC. Ledger has been overhyped to death :whistle:

His role was good. Those weird kids from whatever country petitioning they rest the joker role after ledger, the candle-light vigils.. Makes me wanna vomit. The guy is/was not a role model whatsoever, didnt play enough roles for me to decide if he was a good or decent actor either.

The whole thing is a fraud.

And Mazzman77 is a movie FREAK. The guy is like a walking encyclopedia britanica for movie info. Not quite a "fanboy" though.

It's kind of ironic but I finally took this out of the plastic and watched the

Blu-ray version that was given to me for Christmas last night before I read this thread.

I must admit I did cut it off shortly after the hospital scene.

I am starting to agree with the folks that the last 20 minutes isn't that good to me.

A classic movie to watch anyway and I am glad I own it on Blu-ray.

(thumbs u

Now you know in the back of your mind you're really thinking "I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude %#*$! once or twice a year! You are too much for me sborock, you sonofawhoreson *&^%@#%! I wish I knew how to quit you.."

I guess we know the "leaked list" is fake, since Penelope Cruz won instead of Amy Adams.

Bingo!

And how did "Benjamin Button" win out over "Golden Army" or "TDK" for Achievement In Makeup? So you made an actor look older to younger? Unique skill?

Leo has been great in the recent

Body of Lies. Blood Diamond and the Departed. He is aging gracefully.

is there any chance he won't win?

Nope, the moment he died, he went from a potential nominee to a lock for all the major acting awards.

I disagree. He would have won it whether he died or not....................but the voting may have been closer. Incredible performance. Al