• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bust out your Gerbers...GA trivia question

69 posts in this topic

I would have to say correct (overstreet pg.318),......however two pages later (pg 320)......Overstreet also lists Hawkgirl as the first costumed heroine in All star #5 on 06/41...so I think we need a correction here.

All-American 20 Nov, 1940 predates the All-Star Hawkgirl by several months.

I agree,....but overstreet lists both of them as the first appearance of a costumed heroine in comics,....needs to be corrected.

Next question...

What was the first comic book with cocaine use in the panels?

Where's Scarface when we need him? cool.gif Are we talking about cocaine use depicted, or actual cocaine hydrochloride used in the inks? 27_laughing.gif

Ha! I'm talking the first panels with someone snorting cocaine up his nose! Hint: Of course, it's a MLJ book!

Next question...

Where's Scarface when we need him? cool.gif Are we talking about cocaine use depicted, or actual cocaine hydrochloride used in the inks? 27_laughing.gif

Ha! I'm talking the first panels with someone snorting cocaine up his nose! Hint: Of course, it's a MLJ book!

Oh, in that case it's an easy one: Jughead's Cokehead Fantasy # 1 (one-shot)...

Next question...

Oh, in that case it's an easy one: Jughead's Cokehead Fantasy # 1 (one-shot)...

sign-funnypost.gif