• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Info Needed For Superman Clock 1978

16 posts in this topic

I've had this Superman wall clock since I was 1 years old and I've never seen it anywhere and I've Googled it and searched Ebay but I've never seen another. It's from 1978 and was made by New Haven for Super Time Inc.. If anyone has any information on it or can direct me to a website I'd really appreciate it. I'm not looking to get rid of it or anything but I'm mostly just curious.

smc004-1.jpg

smc007-1-1-1.jpg

Cool clock! (thumbs u Here's one from eBay that didn't meet reserve two times, finally selling at $26.

First time , Second time , Sold!

Seems like a bargain at $26.

I have an art deco retro style Superman metal clock from the WB store... almost 15 years old now. Still hangs in my computer room.

No kidding. An item that scarce has to get in front of the right pair of eyes. Or two pair, for an eBay auction to go anywhere.

It looks like the higher-dollar collectible from "Super Time, Inc." is Dabs super hero wrist watches. Hakes auction (enlarge the center photo and you'll see "manufactured for Super Time, Inc." inside the watch case.)

...and an ad pic from a blog.

dabsad.gif

Thanks Davenport, I'm surprised it goes for so little but it's mine and it has a lot of sentimental value and in that sense it's priceless.

You're welcome. :hi: Obviously the clock is worth more than $26. There are some collectibles scarce enough that collectors aren't very aware of them. Your clock is probably one of them. (thumbs u