• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC sales for FF #12, anyone with stats?

78 posts in this topic

is $10 a month the best deal for GPA? I'd think they would give a discount if you bought annually...

Yes...it's $79 buck for a year...

I think they got rid of the annual deal and now charge a flat fee month to month.

Could someone post the link to GPA?Ten dollars does sound really reasonable.

is $10 a month the best deal for GPA? I'd think they would give a discount if you bought annually...

I think they got rid of the annual deal and now charge a flat fee month to month.

Could someone post the link to GPA?Ten dollars does sound really reasonable.

www.gpanalysis.com

:o

If we've been on annual for a couple of years can we get grandfathered in??? :frustrated:

I got lucky and renewed about two weeks before the announcment for cancelling the yearly option was made. An extra $52. bucks into the comic fund. Maybe I can put it toward upgrading my AF 15. :grin:

Wish they would've had a lifetime one-time buy plan like my TIVO...arrgghh... :tonofbricks:

If you don't have GPA, I agree you should not be asking for freebies on the boards

from paying members. FYI, GPA is not for raw books, if you are buying raw why do you want a GPA quote, doesn't make sense ?!?

Suggestion: check out the poor man's GPA Comiclink, there are about 5 issues

in the range you specified.

Why shouldn't someone ask for a favor? You can always say no, or just ignore the request. Am I missing something here? Do you sign something saying that you won't repeat information when you subscribe?

I basically agree...anyone offended can ignore the request...

Also, if it's a one-time, or once-in-a-blue-moon request, that I think makes it fine...if someone was asking once a day or several times a week or multiple times that would be very poor form... 2c

Also a very inexpensive way to think about GPA.The best advertizing is word of mouth from customers.

And in so admitting I'm not a member there, the not paying to be a member aspect follows evidently, otherwise I would have just joined and looked it up myself. That's why I was asking for the help. Didn't think it was a big deal. I just wanted to see if I got a good bargain on a FF #12 I just picked up.

Sorry guys.

Oh, really? meh

And in so admitting I'm not a member there, the not paying to be a member aspect follows evidently, otherwise I would have just joined and looked it up myself. That's why I was asking for the help. Didn't think it was a big deal. I just wanted to see if I got a good bargain on a FF #12 I just picked up.

Sorry guys.

Oh, really? meh

lol

Sorry guys.

Oh, really? meh

(worship)

Sorry guys.

Oh, really? meh

Ya RLY?

Seriously...how many people lose $10 a month in pocket change...well we do here in Canada with our Toonies and Loonies.

:cry:

Maybe GPA should do something like ITunes. Don't wanna buy the whole album, just one song, then charge people 99 cents and they get to ask for data on 1 book.

TMoore,

Thanks for the info; I acknowledge that I owe you two-bits.

As for "freebies", I, upon first asking, didn't know where to look for this info so that is why I asked for help. Mr. Tmoore offered the info and for that I thank him. I assumed there was a site that carried this info, perhaps for free, because I often see the prices and sales records in people's sale's threads here on the boards. So please be a little nicer before you all assume someone is "freeloading".

Its amazing how you say that you dont know where to look up prices or any of that BS. I remember Count told you about GPA on Nov. 30th in your Xmen 3 sales thread that went SO WRONG!!!! Ended with you threatening most people here on the boards.

Without seeing the full scan of the book I can't really tell what grade it is but from what I am able to see it might grade VG+ or VG/FN. Needless to say it's way overpriced. GPA (for a slabbed book) has this book selling for less \(shrug\)

I guess it's only $250 so who cares right???

As for the other sales thread there were several books @ $20 a pop which I sold less then 2 weeks ago for under $1.00 lol

I was wondering why you chose the name the "returner"... so I have been doing some digging around. And low and behold....I now know why the nick name.

MY DETECTIVE SKILLS ARE GETTING A LITTLE BETTER...dont you think Matt68? I mean returner.

everyone remembers matt68 right?

As Matt68 you got a BAD rep real quick around here.... your x-men 3 sales thread

I never would have put 2 and 2 together if you had not posted your picture of you and your son in the family pics thread....

God, you all have some cute kids!!!

My Boy Adam (17months)

Xmas2008014.jpg

The Wife

img029.jpg

Me (I'm in the hat)

anorexia.jpg

You guys are either too nice to mention anything about the weight of the guy in the pic or you didn't get the joke. Here I am:

My and the Ms.

JulietandMatt.jpg

Me and my son:

imhowtall.jpg

you used the same pic after the requests of the xmen 1 and 3 thread. shown below...

Comcigrinder...see? Less hair

imhowtall.jpg

I see you haven't changed how you post around here. You are still spewing out the mouth a bunch of :censored:

We don't want or need people like you on these boards. So do us all a favor and just go away already.

Haven't seen a good roid rage incident around here since 2003. :popcorn:

last few pages of this was pretty ragin' your x-men 3 sales thread

Good work Detective James...someone here should send you a nice 'Tec book for the XLNT detective work... :headbang:

Duplicitous s h ! t somehow smells much worse than regular old s h ! t :boo:

last few pages of this was pretty ragin' your x-men 3 sales thread

Good work Detective James...someone here should send you a nice 'Tec book for the XLNT detective work... :headbang:

Duplicitous s h ! t somehow smells much worse than regular old s h ! t :boo:

:acclaim:

thanks Tom, its just too bad the mods deleted the end of the xmen 3 thread when they locked it.