• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Insuring your High Value comics - does anyone have this?

24 posts in this topic

I use CIA

CIA? Link? Some help for us on the short bus?

it is in the original poster's post...so, didn't think I needed to re post :baiting:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was talking to Ronaldo about crashing Ponscon 2010. We'll have a little talk about that :baiting: then.

I've had them for over ten years and I am very pleased.

Pleased from what point of view? (shrug)

Insurance companies will always make it a very pleasant and convenient experience for you when you are paying the premiums. The real question is, will they reciprocate in kind and make your expereince equally pleasant and convenient when you call to file a claim? hm

Does anybody care to share their experiences when it comes to collecting on an insurance claim?

I've had them for over ten years and I am very pleased.

Pleased from what point of view? (shrug)

Insurance companies will always make it a very pleasant and convenient experience for you when you are paying the premiums. The real question is, will they reciprocate in kind and make your expereince equally pleasant and convenient when you call to file a claim? hm

Does anybody care to share their experiences when it comes to collecting on an insurance claim?

:popcorn: