• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GI Joe 21 is getting HOT

14 posts in this topic

I'm so happy that I got a foil one 9.4 for the Zeck signing, and have a foil 9.6 on the way, wish that one could have made it as well, maybe next year. You guys know if there is a foil Turner SS?

Hey Justin :hi:

Got anymore Renegars? :roflmao:

I think you sold the book when it was white HOT!!

Seems like people are picking up GI Joe's in anticipation of the movie.

Brian

I do have a nice raw Foil Renegar in about a 9.4 condition. But that's a keeper :)

The foils are uber hard to get. I thought the foil run was about 500. I haven't seen a foil Renegar w/Turner's sig on it.

Brian

I know there is a 9.6, somehow I thought it was signed by Turner and that you were the owner, you definitely have a couple of SS foils, don't you?

which GI Joe 21 are we talking about. The new one or the old one.

Since this is the Copper forum, I'm assuming the old one. So all this 'foil' talk should go away of be moved to the Modern forum.

It's a hot issue, but I just can't see people spending $100 on this after the movie comes out. Just like how everyone was spending $250 on raw Spidey 300's when the movie was coming out, I doubt it will last.

It's a hot issue, but I just can't see people spending $100 on this after the movie comes out. Just like how everyone was spending $250 on raw Spidey 300's when the movie was coming out, I doubt it will last.

This has been the going rate for quite some time now